Friday, October 21, 2016

Simple Planning

I'm sure you have seen this visual as it's been around for a while, but it just popped up again on my social feed. I looked at it again and laughed as I always do and then as I thought of it even more, I felt like crying. How can some people be so so stupid? With all their education and degrees in marketing etc how could they not see this? Really even without a bloody degree how could you miss it? Well I think this sums up alot on what's happening at the moment in the industry, trying to be a smart arse and then missing the point completely many blinkered by research data and insights and all the voodoo that goes with it. Just pause and think and look at everything in pure simple terms. They might have degrees coming out of their ears but one degree in this instance that's missing is a degree in common sense.

No comments: