Monday, November 10, 2008

When you read with colours




Just took a walk down the high street during my lunch break my mind is buzzing with ideas that I'm currently working on, with everyone's busy lives it amazes me how we can take it all in, one trick is the power of colour. If your brand is so powerful that you can tell the product or service just by its colour then you're doing your job, here's three I spotted at a glance, I could tell who it was, can you? or better still, any marketing director's out there who would like to test it on a few people during their lunch break, no cheating and giving clues, if the vast majority of people can't tell your brand, you might need to look for a new advertising agency

The one in the middle is a Global brand, the other two are Aussie brands.
If you haven't guessed I'll reveal the brands identity in a couple of days

No comments: