Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So funny I had tears in my eyes



I watched this and as I was watching it I was laughing out loud to the point I had tears running down my cheek it then turned to real tears as all to many of us know this is exactly how some clients behave, they ask for everything but have only so much money to spend.

We can all work within tiny budgets if you are a good creative thinker you can get some great work done and to stand out the client has to be brave (Some of my most successful campaigns have been on a tight budget) but the difference between a good client and a bad one; the good client is realistic on what can be achieved and up front on the budget.

Everyone is happy and no tears before bedtime.

Quick question are you finding this is happening more during a recession or are clients more up front about the budget?

No comments: