Monday, September 29, 2008

Ideas Ideas Ideas





One thing as a creative person you can never do is switch off when it comes to thinking of ideas, inspiration can come from anywhere, I always carry my camera and at least 4 pens,(just in case I run out of battery juice from the camera or one of the pens decides to run dry). I drive Paula my wife mad with the bits of paper with scribbles and notes to myself that she finds in my pockets, that's the joy of using a digital camera just shoot and squirt, upload onto your Flickr account and you have a reference that you can turn to when you need inspiration for that next campaign, I also like to call it 'mulling' my account manager likes to refer to it as; 'he's in la la land again' but that's what we do, we look at different ways that will capture people's attention, take these pictures I saw when I was wandering around in Melbourne, eye catching and could one day come in useful for an idea.

No comments: